Monday, July 28, 2008

A Quick Hello

Some might mistake this blog for angst or that I wish to be something other than my current self. Nothing could be further from the truth. Okay, Okay I admit to wanting to be a few sizes smaller, cloned with enough meees for each daily chore, but other than that I love being a stay at home mom.
For me this is a space for something other than warm fuzzies. A place to share frustrations and learn about the messiness that it is to be a stay at home mom. I love reading the inspirational blogs and to keep up with my friends, but I also need to share the other half. That's why created cartoon mommy, a place for the outtakes and retakes and the meltdowns. Join me for a journey of discovery and sometimes crazy antics of my life.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You are so creative and hilarious! Welcome to blogger's world and I look forward to seeing what you have to say!
Love ya!